Additionally, Catalent will present its new Media Enhanced Packaging™ technology (MEP) to differentiate product brands. MEP is a digital technology that adds a unique, covert watermark to packaging by embedding an imperceptible pattern directly into existing package graphics identified by a web-enabled mobile phone, computer, hand-held reader or other device through patented security-class software.
Finally, solving complex drug development challenges with Catalent's expanded modified release capabilities in Germany and US will be presented.
To schedule an interview with any of the above-mentioned presenters, during ICSE or after, please contact Patricia McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presentations taking place at the ICSE Speakers Corner, Stand 4F80 include:
* “New commercial alternative to differentiate your existing and new products in semi-solid formulations: Vegicaps® capsules.” by Pierre Delavaud - Wednesday, October 6
* “Solve complex drug development challenges with modified release: expanded expertise and capabilities by Catalent in Germany,” by Michael Valazza, R.Ph. - Wednesday, October 6
* “New API screening technology developed at GSK now available at Catalent to speed the development and optimization of drug molecules,” by David Igo, Ph.D. - Thursday, October 7
Presentations taking place at the ICSE Packaging Zone, Speakers Corner, Stand 4F106 include:
* “Media enhanced packaging: watch how far your brand can go,” by Eric Caro - Thursday, October 7 - this presentation will be followed by a demonstration of this latest technology.
* “Late stage customization: innovative solutions to improve efficiency and flexibility,” by Gareth Lewis - Thursday, October 7.
Visit Catalent at Stand 4B10 to meet these presenters and to learn more about Catalent's full range of customized solutions to improve products, reduce time to market, and optimize the supply chain.
To receive a copy of any presentation after the event, contact Catalent at email@example.com.