Key features include:
• Fast, easy set up out of the box
• Centralized monitoring straight from the desktop
• Alarm notifications via text or email
• Automated data delivery to remote locations via email or FTP
• Flexible design for easy system expandability
The system sends users a text message via phone or e-mail when temperature/RH conditions exceed set thresholds, and sends an alarm if one of the temperature/RH sensors becomes disconnected from the network. The system also provides visual notification on the PC that an alarm has tripped.
The wireless kit includes HOBOnode Manager software, a component of Onset's HOBOware Pro software. HOBOnode Manager allows users to view near real-time energy and environmental data, set alarm notifications, and get an at-a-glance view of the system with its Network Map feature.
The HOBO Wireless Temp/RH Monitoring Kit includes three wireless temperature/RH data nodes, a data receiver, HOBOware Pro software, and sensor mounting accessories.