Kollmorgen introduces the next generation of stepper motors, the PMX series, which adds smaller 08, 11, and 14 frame sizes to the traditional 17, 23, and 34 frame size offering. Thanks to a wider range of sizes and options, OEMs now have flexibility to meet multiple performance and application needs from a single motion source.
Localized Kollmorgen support offers access to immediate technical expertise for design optimization. Kollmorgen’s flexible manufacturing means seamless co-engineering capabilities—customizing shafts or adding encoders, gearboxes, etc.—allowing for easier integration into both new and existing applications.
Kollmorgen PMX stepper motors offer the following:
• Increased design flexibility—six frame sizes (08, 11, 14, 17, 23, 34), each with several stack length and winding options available
• Minimal drive adjustments—options for 1.8 and 0.9 degree step angles
• Flexible manufacturing—able to immediately evaluate small modifications and co-engineered solutions for swift delivery and prototyping
• Localized technical support—offering motion expertise and improved delivery
• Easy to apply worldwide—CE, RoHS, REACH