This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Supply Chain: Navigating Disruptions through the Lens of ISO11607
As packaging engineers, we continue to face challenges in a heavily regulated, time sensitive environment. How do we manage current material disruptions while de-risking future ones?
In this session, Elon Goldbaum discusses the obstacles and opportunities to address material disruptions through the lens of ISO 11607 and review ways to plan for the future. He'll explore best practices that define the fine balance between maintaining safety and efficacy and keeping lifesaving technology on the market.
the[PACK]out is an experience for industry professionals from May 10 to 12 in Austin, TX.
Now it's time to dial in the details:
- Limited number of Medical Device Manufacturer tickets remaining!MDMs may register by clicking this link for an invitation to REGISTER! Secure your spot TODAY, tickets are going fast.
- Supplier tickets are SOLD OUT.
- Check out the full agenda and details on-line AGENDA
- Stay tuned - more speaker spotlights coming soon!
- Book a room at The Line Hotel. Book now!