ABCO Automation, Inc.’s Stingray is a robust, low-profile modular belt conveyor that employs micropitch plastic belts. This heavy-duty stainless-steel conveyor provides reliable product transfer, smooth transitions, and product accumulation, making it ideal for delicate, small footprint, or unstable products that may be damaged by a conventional conveyor.
Stingray is modular and scalable with sections available up to 20 ft and belt widths include 4-, 8-, 12-, and 24 in., allowing easy integration into virtually any floor space.
Conveyor sections easily accommodate 90° transitions for smooth, precise movement from one conveyor to another. Stingray includes these distinct features:
- Conveyor frame and spanners constructed of 11-gauge stainless steel and optional powder coating for increased durability
- Hardened steel nose ends for better wear and adjustability
- Additional bearings to provide greater load capacity
- Nose roller transfers as tight as .90″ provides for smooth transitions from one belt to another
- Customizable position sensors
Stingray conveyors are pre-engineered, built to order, and available on a quick-ship basis from ABCO’s Build-to-Print group.