Groninger has announced that US and global operations continue without any issues. National and international supply chains are intact and pre-existing business continuity preparedness plans are in full force. Our workforce is safe and protected by a number of strict measures.
"March has thankfully been a productive month! Like our strongest customers, groninger firmly believes in proactivity to avoid negative business effects with the current crisis," the company said in a news release. "In order to support upgrades, preventative maintenance/training, and to assist with the start-up of new activities like sanitizer filling, groninger USA now offers weekend service at reduces rates."
- Experienced field service technicians/engineers are available to answer calls on weekends.
- Remote Service, service visit planning, are available on weekends.
- Parts Support team available to receive requests throughout the weekend and able to expedite orders.
- Field Service weekend rates are reduced by 50%. A tiered rate structure is introduced.
- Maximize production output and uptime for customers’ production support technicians.
- Use production downtime to prepare machines for the upcoming catch-up rally.
- Weekend work option supports social distancing and minimizes weekday disruption.
- Reduced future maintenance costs: More options to access and use OEM Services.
For more details, contact a groninger USA Service representative.