This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Pre-qualified for last-mile pharmaceutical delivery of refrigerated products, the TempAid thermal-insulated mailer with integrated PCM refrigerants allows specialty pharma and mail-order drug organizations to transport individual doses of medications that must remain in a cool, refrigerated environment at a stable temperature within a sleek envelope form factor.
It is tested in the TempAid ISTA Certified Thermal Laboratory for up to 72 hr of temperature stability using the ISTA 7D and 7E standard.
- Saves shipping costs by up to 77% vs. standard shipping solutions
- Requires no assembly, reducing the risk of pack-out failure
- Costs up to 22% less than standard shipping solutions
- Is seven times smaller and 50% lighter than standard shipping solutions
- Is vacuum packed for shipping to reduce shelf storage space