Adents, a leading serialization and track & trace solutions provider announced several notable accomplishments at the end of Q3. As a direct result of this, the company reported a 280% increase in the EMEA, along with an impressive 350% increase in North America. Key milestones include:
- Adents gained market share by winning more than 50 business competitions and gaining new Big Pharma customers.
- Our pharmaceuticals customers (CMO, Big Pharma Companies) agreed to deploy more than 300 Adents Prodigi connectors that can be linked to all main Level-4 solutions of the market.
- Adents is very well positioned regarding the Verification Router Service (VRS) project development for the US market. The company is very active in the Healthcare Distribution Alliance (HDA) working group, which is also leading the VRS specifications program. Four of the five top wholesalers in the US market are currently testing Adents’ VRS solution.
- Adents has introduced Adents DispaX, a new mobile application developed for pharmaceutical warehouses, wholesalers, distributors and dispensers (such as pharmacies and hospitals) for improved traceability throughout the supply chain.
- Adents collaborated with Microsoft to develop and release Adents NovaTrack, a high-end blockchain-based track and trace platform which was designed to easily provide a standard solution to secure and analyze transactions among any local or global supply chain.
- Furthering its position as market leader, Adents recently collaborated with Pharma key players to launch the Adents Serialization Innovation Summits, which were held in both Europe and the US.
- Adents continues to solidify its relationships with its main technology partners Siemens and Microsoft with a deeper technical integration and new business development approach.
“I am thrilled to share Adents’ Q3 performance. We’ve exceeded our objectives for both new customers and product launches, capped by the release of our Blockchain-based Track and Trace Platform, Adents NovaTrack,” said Christophe Devins, CEO and Founder.
“We want our customers to have access to an Adents solution wherever they are and have made strides to increase our customer portfolio within our major markets,” continued Devins.