Learn more about the EHO pass: http://bit.ly/2gmYE4f
The pass is available for our end user friends looking to join us on September 27 & 28 at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago. Consider it an introduction to the leading event for temperature controlled life science supply chains. Register your EHO Pass: http://bit.ly/2gmYE4f
With an EHO pass you get access to:
- The mobile app and all of the event materials, content & networking opportunities
- The General Session Room for the 2 opening morning Keynote presentations
- The Expo Hall Grand Opening featuring a Blues Brothers band
- Networking to meet like-minded peers during scheduled breaks
- Vendor sourcing throughout the entirety of the main conference days
- Vendor demo drives to get a first-hand demonstrations of your potential business partners
- The Meet Up Zone in the WiFi Lounge where you can meet up with the experts and get your toughest questions answered
- The Innovation Lab featuring the industry's most innovative forward-thinking ideas and services
- A chance to win prizes including Amex gift cards, iPads & more!
We hope you join us in Chicago, September 25-29!
15th Annual Global Forum: Temperature Controlled Life Science Supply Chains
www.globalforumconference.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in more information about the event? View the brochure: http://bit.ly/2xKEDYE
*EHO passes are available for end user pharma and bio manufacturers only.
Solution providers and vendors are not eligible for EHO passes. IQPC reserves the right to decide who qualifies as an end user.