Mactac® Distributor Products announces recertification of numerous industry-leading sheets products by the highly respected Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) HP Indigo Media Certification Program.
Sheet stocks receiving recertification are part of Mactac’s customer-trusted STARLINER® premium product line and METRO® Digital value product line, and include:
- STARLINER Cinema®: bright, blue white cast coated gloss paper featuring a mirror finish.
- STARLINER Lyric®: matte coated paper with excellent smudge resistance for point-of-purchase (POP) and carton labels.
- STARLINER Matinee®: coated semi-gloss paper ideal for POP, product identification and packaging labels.
- STARLINER® Blinding White2: bright white premium uncoated smooth paper stock ideal for distinctive labels; accepts pen, pencil and other marking devices.
- STARLINER 7.0-mil Teslin®: synthetic stock featuring the high quality printability of fine paper and strength of films; ideal for tags, menus, maps and more.
- STARLINER® Preview: white premium coated tag stock for applications in need of good definition and stiffness or bulk.
- METRO® Digital High Gloss, Matte Litho and Uncoated Litho: pressure-sensitive sheets designed specifically for applications that require value and dependability.
After passing an initial screening, the recertified products underwent RIT’s Printing Applications Laboratory’s rigorous testing process to evaluate runnability, ink-transferability, blanket-substrate compatibility, blanket-temperature operating window, and ink-substrate interaction (adhesion) on the following HP Indigo presses: 5000, 5500, 5600 Multi Shot, 7000, 7500, 7600, 7800 and 7900.
RIT’s well-known HP Indigo Media Certification Program is a thorough certification program that is highly regarded by paper merchants and users of HP Indigo presses.
“This respected stamp of approval delivers added confidence that Mactac’s media is of the highest quality and will perform at the highest level,” said Nate Gill, product manager, Mactac Distributor Products.
“We take great pride in knowing our products confidently meet our customers’ needs. One of our key goals as an industry leader in top-coating is to continually advance our expertise so that we may provide an extensive product portfolio to the digital sheet-fed printing industry,” Gill added.
Comprehensive product recertification reports are available through HP and RIT.
Mactac’s sheets products are available in a variety of sizes and are ideal for a wide range of applications, including packaging and promotions, POP displays, shipping labels, and more.
For more information on Mactac Distributor Products’ innovative pressure-sensitive solutions for the sheets industry, call 866-622-8223, email email@example.com or visit www.mactac.com/sheets.