Videojet Technologies, a global leader in coding, marking and variable data printing solutions, will display its innovative Pharma Line of products that offer specific features designed for pharmaceutical manufacturers at the 2017 INTERPHEX show this week at the Javits Center in New York City.
Committed to product innovation for more than 40 years, Videojet has remained focused on delivering high-quality printing and marking solutions designed to deliver maximum uptime and increased productivity. “We’re constantly looking to drive efficiency and streamline code complexity by designing advanced products that help manufacturers meet current industry challenges while working smarter,” said Tim Kearns, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Manager at Videojet. “Increased regulation, as well as managing serialization and traceability, are big challenges for today’s pharmaceutical manufacturers. INTERPHEX attendees can learn about our latest coding and marking products that easily integrate with OEM equipment and assist in maintaining product traceability, operational flexibility and patient safety.”
Advanced Solutions for Superior Print and Serialization
Videojet marking and coding solutions will be on display in booth 2725 at INTERPHEX, including thermal inkjet (TIJ) printers, laser marking systems, and print and apply labelers. Videojet Pharma Line solutions are designed for integration with pharmaceutical manufacturers’ dynamic production lines running cartons, bottles, vials, labels, flexible materials and cases. Along with serialization demonstrations, Videojet will showcase:
- The new Videojet 3340 Pharma Line Laser Marking System offers speed improvements in data processing and communication while delivering superior quality codes. The improved marking speed of the 30W Videojet 3340 Pharma Line Laser Marking System allows manufacturers to benefit from up to 60 percent more speed than predecessor Videojet lasers, enabling them to apply up to 2,000 characters per second depending on the application. With optimized marking head control to help deliver high mark speeds, the Videojet 3340 Pharma Line laser can achieve serialization and mark four lines of variable data plus 2D codes at speeds of 400+ products per minute depending on the application.
- The Videojet 9550 with Intelligent MotionTM technology utilizes advanced direct drive technology to eliminate the manual adjustments, clutches and nip rollers that often cause downtime in traditional print and apply case coding operations. Its on-board label database, automatic bar code creation, intuitive job selection and powerful diagnostics all combine to help prevent coding errors and increase efficiencies.
- TheWolke® m600 oemTIJ printer is designed to deliver breakthrough integration versatility combined with the industry’s most powerful data handling capabilities. It offers secure, ultra-fast processing of up to 20 unique records per second and printing of 2D DataMatrix and GS1 128 bar codes.
- The Videojet 8610TIJ printerutilizes a purpose-built inkjet cartridge designed for MEK and other industrial inks. At linear speeds up to 102 meters/minute (333 fpm), it provides high resolution printing of simple text and more complex marks on foils, films, plastics and coated stocks.
- The Videojet 1650 High Resolution (HR) Continuous Inkjet Printer is engineered for micro print applications where legibility is critical and print space is limited. Designed to deliver uncompromised quality down to the smallest 0.6mm print height and speeds up to 348m/min (1142fpm), the 1650 HR printer addresses demands for more content in less space while delivering the advanced functionality that pharmaceutical manufacturers need.
The full suite of Videojet pharmaceutical solutions will be on display in booth 2725 at INTERPHEX. To receive regular news and advice on industry trends and the latest coding and marking solutions, sign up for the Videojet Pharma Hub. For more information on any Videojet equipment, please visit http://www.videojet.com.