“Packaging has evolved over the years into vessels that not only protect the products inside but enhance them,” says Chuck Yuska, president and CEO, PMMI, “The Showcase of Packaging Innovations at PACK EXPO International spotlights the innovations and inspires future breakthroughs in design and technology.”
The packages featured in the showcase are winning entries from competitions all around the world.
“We are proud to have been involved with the Showcase of Packaging Innovations since its inception at PACK EXPO 13 years ago,” says Karen S. Carter, commercial vice president for Dow’s North America Packaging and Specialty Plastics business. “The cutting-edge packaging designs presented in the Showcase over the years have made a major contribution to moving the industry forward, and we are eager to continue that legacy at the show.”
This year’s showcase will feature award-winning entries from 15 organizations:
• ABRE – Brazilian Packaging Association
• AIMCAL – Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators
• AMEE – Asociación Mexicana de Envase y Embalaje
• DOW – The Dow Chemical Company
• DuPont – E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company
• FPA – Flexible Packaging Association
• FSEA – Foil and Specialty Effects Association
• HCPC – Healthcare Compliance Packaging Council
• IMDA – In-Mold Decorating Association
• IAE – Instituto Argentino del Envase
• IoPP – Institute of Packaging Professionals
• OpX Leadership Network
• PPC – Paperboard Packaging Council
• SPC – The Sustainable Packaging Coalition
• WPO – World Packaging Organisation
The Showcase of Packaging Innovations will take place in the Upper North Building of McCormick Place in Booth N-5765.
To register for the PACK EXPO International 2016, visit www.packexpointernational.com.