HDA, a U.S.-based trade association representing primary pharmaceutical distributors, will convene the Fourth Annual International Pharmaceutical Distribution Conference (IPDC) at the Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva in Geneva, Switzerland, Oct. 16–17, 2017. This year’s conference will be held in partnership with pharmalog.ch, swiss pharma logistics association; the European Healthcare Distribution Association (GIRP); and the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (IFPW). The IPDC was previously held in Beijing, Brussels and, most recently, London.
The conference will address the following issues:
• The evolution of collaborative supply chain trading partnerships
• Pharmaceutical product traceability/medicines verification efforts from a global perspective
• Value-based outcomes and reimbursement
• The political and policy landscape shaping distribution in Europe and the U.S.
• The financial outlook for the global pharmaceutical market
• The development and role of biosimilars