C3 Solutions, a provider of yard management and dock scheduling products, announces the worldwide availability of C3 Yard, the newest component of its SaaS logistics optimization product suite—C3 Hub.
The new C3 Yard functionality resides on the C3 Hub SaaS platform and is offered in conjunction with C3’s dock appointment scheduling module (C3 Reservations.
With this latest expansion, C3 Hub’s product suite now provides a single, flexible solution empowering companies of all sizes to manage their entire logistics lifecycle, from planning to final execution, including fully automated communications and complete visibility for all parties every step of the way.
Traditionally companies that implemented yard management solutions had large, high-volume operations and required an enterprise-level application that was integrated to all aspects of their supply chain. Smaller operations could not cost justify an enterprise YMS solution and had to settle with a standalone, less robust systems.
C3 Yard’s primary benefits include the following:
• Increased visibility off trailers in the yard and trailers en route to the yard.
• Increased gate throughput that streamline driver check-in with an intuitive gate management screen that supports pre-arrival details and integration to in-cab systems.
• Reduced detention costs—monitor trailer dwell time and automatically notify carriers as trailers become available.
• Optimized task assignment and the use of resources by maximizing the efficiency of yard trucks drivers and reducing the number of required yard truck drivers.
• Maximized investment in WMS, TMS and ERP systems—C3 Yard can be integrated to communicate with other supply chain systems.
• Exceed customer service levels—C3 Yard helps plan daily DC activities to ensure on-time deliveries.
• Improved inventory management—know what inventory is sitting in the yard and where. Provides visibility down to the SKU level.
• Improved dock management—avoid double handling, reduce congestion at docks and optimize door utilization.