Packages for two Boehringer Ingelheim products won Gold and Silver awards from the New Jersey Packaging Executives Club (NJPEC) at the organization’s 37th Annual Awards event.
Recognized for best Pharmaceutical packaging were the following:
• Gold Winner—Respimat Video Intro Kit for Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. by Sunbelt Graphics, Inc. (Also won Technical Merit Award). Respimat is an inhaler.
• Silver Winner—Stiolto Select Early Experience Kit for Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. by Sunbelt Graphics, Inc. (also won Market Impact Award). Stiolto Respimat is an inhalation spray to treat patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
• Bronze Winner—BalaFive Weight Management Program for Innovations 4 Health by Disc Graphics, Inc.
NJPEC recognizes the year’s best packaging designs and innovations, and this year’s program saw a record number of submissions. A panel of judges representing top packaging executives from leading brands and more selected the winners in several categories. Packaging students from various universities also named a Student’s Choice winner.
The most coveted awards will be presented to:
• Re Nutriv Ultimate Diamond Cream for Estee Lauder Companies by Qualipac-Pochet for Package of the Year and Health and Beauty Gold winner honors.
• Elizabeth Taylor Prestige Holiday Sets WHITE DIAMONDS for Elizabeth Arden by Color Optics by Arcade for Student Choice Award and Graphic Gold winner honors. See a complete list of winners here.