The need for a quality, affordable, pre-engineered, hygienic washdown system was the driving force in the design of the Slim-Fit™ by Multi-Conveyor. The tool-less pin-pull approach allows the operator to remove the belt in mere seconds for routine maintenance. This is done through the following steps:
- Pull the two end pins
- Lift up the end pulley
- Lay the pulley on the frame or remove it completely
- Slide the belt off
- Make changes, clean, or perform maintenance as necessary
- Slide the belt back on
- Line up the V-Guide on the pulley
- Double check the belt is lined up with the V-guide
- Reinstall the pins
The company says the following factors differentiate the Slim-Fit from similar products:
• Center drive and center take-up
• Strategically placed center drive design keeps balance in the system and uniform depth or width on each conveyor end to fit in tight or smaller spaces
• Simplified motor options
• V-guided end pulley
• Adjustable height from 30 in. to 48 in.
• Optional casters
• Easy to remove transfer plate
• Mirror looking stainless-steel finish (#8)
• Flip-up end tail maintains tension and tracking, even during maintenance.
• Quick delivery
The tool-less belt removal and washdown stainless-steel frame are essential in hygienic food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications. Slim-Fit can be used in tight or narrow spaces for virtually endless product shapes and sizes.