Most personnel involved in pharmaceutical and medical device supply chains agree that there is serious waste in distribution channels. But with such specific handling requirements, how can these industries overcome the unique challenges of moving healthcare products and incorporate reusable transport packaging in ways that are efficient and cost-effective?
An RPA-PMMI Media Group collaboration, this industry panel will offer show attendees expert perspectives on the opportunities for the reuse of transport packaging in the distribution of pharmaceutical and medical products through healthcare supply chains.
- PANEL #1 of 2: Sunday, October 14, 2018; 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM, at the Healthcare Packaging Stage (W-300) at Healthcare Packaging EXPO, West Building, McCormick Place.
- PANEL #2 of 2: Monday, October 15, 2018; 3:15 PM – 4:00 PM, at the Reusable Packaging Learning Center, East Lakeside Center, McCormick Place.
Preliminary panel topics include:
- Types of reusable transport packaging products in use in healthcare
- Performance challenges with current transport packaging
- Impact of materials and sanitation requirements for transport packaging
- Impact of tamper-evident packaging or temperature-controlled packaging in healthcare
- Role of technology for tracking and supply chain visibility