This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
This capacity extension is part of PPC’s facilities and equipment investment initiative to upgrade and increase all of its production capabilities for its PrecisionClean®Healthcare Packaging Division.
PPC Precision Clean’s pouches for the medical, pharmaceutical, and life science markets include both peel and non-peel formats and comprise features such as:
- Permeable and non-permeable header substrates
- Kennedy Space Center Surface Cleanliness certification
- Customizable header location
- Variety of film types available, including monolayer, coextrusion, and laminations.
- Wicket and tape closure available
- 10 color flexographic printing, indicator inks, and IPA resistant inks available
All of PPC Flexible Packaging’s Precision Clean®products are produced in our state-of-the-art ISO Class 4 and ISO Class 7 cleanrooms. Precision Clean is supported by comprehensive ISO and SQF certified quality systems, and all products meet EU and US regulatory standards.