OPTEL Group, a global provider of traceability systems for diverse industries—namely pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare, food and natural resources—will be exhibiting an entirely serialized line at ACHEMA, from June 11 to 15, 2018, in Frankfurt, Germany, at Stand F31 – Hall 3.1.
The event, bringing together 166,000 attendees from 100 countries, is marking another first for OPTEL, as it will demonstrate a complete serialized production line, with serialization and aggregation solutions (L1-L2), as well as OPTEL’s new warehouse management software and enterprise-level serialization software (L3 L4 L5), for the first time in Europe.
This in-depth demonstration will show attendees the complete process, from item serialization and aggregation into shippers, to warehouse management and software-level serialization, in real time. OPTEL’s on-site experts will discuss how OPTEL can offer better connectivity and compliance with EU FMD regulations.
Serialization products will include the following:
• CLTracker™: Track-and-trace for carton labeling machines
• PackStation™ SAP: Semi-automatic solution for aggregation of bottles or cartons into containers
• Open SiteMaster™: Site server software providing powerful, scalable and agile serialization data management
• KOMPANO™: Complete warehouse serialization
• Verify Brand®Software: L4-L5 enterprise-level serialization and traceability
OPTEL will present its new healthcare solution, OPTEL Certa™, a verification and decommissioning system for hospital and retail pharmacies designed specifically for EU FMD compliance.