HDA will hold its annual Traceability Seminar in less than one month, on November 8–10 at the Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel. This year will bring together hundreds of supply chain participants, federal and state regulators and industry traceability experts to prepare for milestone DSCSA deadlines in 2017, 2019 and beyond. The seminar agenda will offer sessions on top-of-mind DSCSA topics, including:
- FDA Overview and Update;
- HDA Perspective on FDA Draft Guidance Documents;
- Verification Router Service Update;
- All About the Data: Data Integrity, Master Data and Data Exchange;
- Manufacturer Panel: What Can the Rest of the Supply Chain Learn from Manufacturers?;
- Bar Coding in the Supply Chain;
- Dispenser Panel; and,
- Legal Issues Surrounding Traceability: An Expert Panel Discussion.
To access the full detailed agenda, visit the seminar website.
"Cutting to the Trace with Blockchain"
Don’t forget about our pre-seminar workshop on blockchain technology— it is the perfect complement to the topics that will be discussed at the Traceability Seminar. To register for both the Pre-Seminar Workshop and our Traceability Seminar, visit HDA’s website.
Stay up-to-date on the latest seminar announcements by following @HDAconnect on Twitter.