As biopharmaceuticals continue to dominate the market, the need for greater shelf life and protein stability, has increased. For many biological products lyophilization is a necessity and the technology is constantly advancing.
One of the main challenges in pharmaceutical lyophilization, continues to be the scale - up and the implementation of QbD protocols for the optimization of cycles. Several companies are researching and developing ways to facilitate commercial bulk lyophilization of vaccines, protein and cells while also reducing costs.
2017 Key Speakers Include:
• Andrea Weiland-Waibel, Managing Director, Explicat Pharma GmbH
• Lokesh Kumar, Associate Scientist, Genentech
• Charlie Tang, Associate Director, Formulation Development, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
• Guido Schmitz, Global Head of Packaging & Technology Innovation, Bayer Consumer Care
• Perceval Sondag, Principal Statistician, Arlenda
• Eric Munson, Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Kentucky
• Kelly Forney Stevens, Drug Product Development, GSK Vaccines
• Melissa Lash, Scientist, Large Molecule Drug Development, Johnson & Johnson
Date: 16th – 17th November 2017
Location: Iselin, New Jersey
How You Will Benefit
Join us as we dive deep into strategies for the advances in lyophilizing technology, freeze/spray drying, PAT tools, QbD and design space to enhance lyophilization formulation and innovative alternative to lyophilization.
Not only this, you will hear real life examples by our industry experts from companies such as GSK, Bayer Consumer Care, iQ-Mobil, Genentech, Johnson & Johnson and more.
View the preliminary agenda here: http://www.lyophilization-usa.com/hcp