Together, 3M and Gleicher are able to work hand-in-hand with medical device manufactures to address some of the toughest obstacles in design and automation resulting in better performing medical devices.
Gleicher's long-term and highly successful relationship with 3M ensures innovative solutions with the use of the highest quality materials available. Leveraging its 60 years of expertise, Gleicher supplies a range of custom 3M products which tackle critical design and performance requirements in the medical device market.
Adhesive, sealant, and bonding solutions range from shock and vibration management to EMI/RFI Shielding and provide engineers multiple options for replacing bulky, costly mechanical fasteners. Such 3M products include:
· 3M Membrane Switch Adhesives: outstanding resistance to hostile environments such as high humidity, moisture, extreme temperature ranges, and UV light.
· 3M Electromagnetic Compatibility Films and Adhesives: provide EMI/RFI shielding and absorbing, static charge grounding, anti-static masking, cushioning, mechanical protection and conductive properties for a wide range of applications.
· 3M VHB Tapes: bond on contact while absorbing shock and flexing for reliability against vibration and other stresses.
· 3M Reclosable Fasteners: provide hidden strength and allow for multiple openings and closings.
· 3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesives: provide greater design latitude, cleaner lines, more durability, and offer a cost efficient solution to mechanical fasteners.
To meet detailed medical market needs, materials are available as individual components, semi-finished or finished goods. Manufacturing experts at Gleicher assist in picking out the correct materials needed for its customers specific manufacturing needs. With advanced converting services, Gleicher create specifically tailored solutions for today's demanding applications.
Companies in this article