The event team is seeking subject-matter experts to speak at next year's conference. Proposals for thought-provoking, noncommercial presentations are now being accepted.
To be considered as a speaker at HealthPack 2016, please submit your abstract of no more than 150 words, a brief outline of your presentation, your photo and a short bio. HealthPack will not consider any proposals without an abstract, including a title, and an outline.
The deadline for submitting a proposal is Aug. 24, 2015. Click here to submit your abstract.
Abstract submission topics
HealthPack is particularly interested in presentations on the following topics:
• Innovation in sterilization methods, labeling, package design, and automation
• UDI new developments and best practices
• Combination product packaging challenges and solutions
• Test method validation strategies
• Packaging material advancements and use examples
• Package engineer learnings in voice of customer visits and how they translated to package design
Please direct questions to Jim George, Conference Director.