This content was written and submitted by the supplier. It has only been modified to comply with this publication’s space and style.
Sanofi Consumer Healthcare North America has earned B Corp Certification, following a rigorous evaluation. Businesses certified by B Lab, a third-party non-profit, are leaders in the global movement for an equitable, sustainable economy. B Lab measures a company’s entire social and environmental impact. Attaining B Corp Certification means a company meets high standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
Sanofi Consumer Healthcare North America earned B Corp Certification because of its continued commitment to social impact and sustainability, including:
- Eliminating 35 tons of plastic packaging per year by removing plastic windows on Allegra®, Nasacort®, and other products as part of its goal to reduce the environmental footprint of its products and increase packaging recyclability
- Reducing operational (scopes 1 and 2) greenhouse gas emissions of its North American manufacturing site by 77% since 2019 as part of the goal—across all scopes—to build a road to carbon neutrality by 2030 and net-zero emissions by 2045
- Powering its North American manufacturing and distribution site with 100% renewable electricity as part of the goal to reach this benchmark for all global manufacturing operations by 2025
- Attaining 41% representation of women in senior leadership roles as part of the goal to reach 50/50 gender parity in senior leadership positions by 2025
- Renovating basketball courts in under-resourced communities via the “Comebaq Courts” initiative with Icy Hot and the Shaquille O'Neal Foundation
- Providing access to organized sports opportunities for Canadian youth facing socioeconomic barriers via a partnership with KidSport Canada as part of the global goal to reach 5 million people by 2030 through on-the-ground programs