Teklynx International announces the launch of Label Matrix 2014, the newest release of its barcode label design software application. This upgrade offers seamless integration with the Windows 8.1 operating system and expanded licensing options to support virtual environments.
The latest version of Label Matrix completes the company’s tiered offering of 2014 software, which includes Label View 2014 for mid-range labeling complexities and Codesoft 2014 for enterprise-level labeling.
Label Matrix 2014 is the newest iteration of Teklynx’ application for simple labeling needs. Enhancements to the barcode label design software include the following:
• Windows 8.1 compatibility—Label Matrix 2014 was designed for use with the latest Windows operating system to allow users to print and design labels on a faster, safer platform.
• Multiple licensing options—In addition to perpetual and 1-, 3- and 5-year subscription licensing options, Label Matrix 2014 offers a Virtual Machine (VM) subscription licensing option to support a broad range of labeling environments and system configurations.
• Improved network licensing tolerance—Label Matrix 2014 addresses periodic network instability by proactively lengthening runtime instead of disconnecting. This prevents productivity loss by enabling users to continue working in the system during network outages or downtime.
• Added expressions to calculate—Label Matrix 2014 includes the CRC-16 and Pharma-Zentral-Number (PZN) check digits to help ensure data accuracy within label designs and meet regulatory needs.
• Multilingual online help files—Context-sensitive online help files are available in English and Spanish to support users in Latin America.
Designed to grow with your business, Label Matrix 2014 is a feature-rich application for companies with basic labeling needs looking for an entry point into Teklynx’ full range of products. Teklynx’ tiered product line allows users to easily convert their existing label templates from one barcode label design software application to another as their labeling needs become more complex due to product or process expansion.
Teklynx’ subscription licensing options include upgrades and technical support at no additional cost to support the evolution of a company’s labeling needs.