Mokon’s line of Iceman Low Temperature chillers is now available with operating temperatures from -20°F to +20°F (-29°C to -7°C) and nominal capacities up to 12 tons in both air and water-cooled condensing. The extreme low temperatures are ideal for jacketed vessels, reactors, laboratory, sanitary, and other industrial applications.
Iceman LT Series portable chillers feature a semi-hermetic discus compressor providing energy efficiency, robust operation, and easy maintenance. The LT Series comes standard with cylinder unloading/hot gas bypass used for capacity control, increasing the longevity of the compressor. The chillers are ‘green-friendly,’ utilizing R-507 refrigerant, and come with a microprocessor-based controller that ensures stable, straight-line control for extreme accuracy.
Standard features include the following:
• Operating temperature range of -20°F to +20°F (-29°C to -7°C)
• Up to 12-ton nominal capacities
• Air-cooled and water-cooled condensing
• Semi-hermetic discus compressor
• Cylinder unloading/hot gas bypass circuit
• Microprocessor-based controller in easily accessible panel
• Insulated nonferrous plumbing and components
• Efficient brazed plate evaporator
• Stainless-steel centrifugal supply pump
• Heavy-duty insulated plastic tank
• NEMA-rated electrical enclosure with safety door disconnect switch
• UL 508A-labeled electrical sub-panel
• Meets NFPA 79 electrical safety standards