Vice President, Inspection Technologies
PTI Inspection Systems
March 29, 2012
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CST
This is an excellent opportunity for quality assurance professionals to learn about package-inspection technologies and options for non-destructive testing, and to understand the benefits of implementing a non-destructive inspection method. The presentation will focus on cost, test methods (subjectivity vs. hard data), sampling and market trends in the pharmaceutical, bio-pharmaceutical, medical device and food industries. By understanding the fundamental physical aspects of the different package-testing methods, manufacturing sites can implement more dynamic and comprehensive quality systems. The presentation will address:
• Dye (ASTM F1929-98)
• Burst (ASTM F2054-07, F1140-07, F2392-04)
• Peel (ASTM F88)
• Water/Bubble Leak Test (ASTM F2096-04)
• Visual (ASTM F1886, F1886M-09)
• Vacuum/Pressure Decay (ASTM F2338-09, F2095)
• Trace Gas/Head Space Analysis (ASTM F2227-02, F2714-08)
What you will learn:
• A discussion of Six Sigma Complete Package Quality Control.
• Test methods that produce quantifiable and repeatable data.
• How to reduce costs and product waste.
• The latest developments in non-destructive package-inspection technologies for the food, pharmaceutical and medical-device industries.
IoPP members: Free
Click here for details and to register.
IoPP webinars are presented using the GoToWebinar platform. When logging into the webinar, you may need to download a simple script to run the software. You may require your company's technical administration permission to do so.
Questions about this webinar can be directed to Jim George, Director of Education, IoPP.