The RAPS Fellows program recognizes senior regulatory professionals for their continued significant contributions and leadership in the advancement of the profession and the professional. Fellows receive a dignified status and hold the FRAPS designation, and serve as important resources for strategic dialogue, implementation of special initiatives and international development. Fellows represent all segments of the RAPS community, including industry, government, academia, research and clinical organizations. This is the fifth year of the RAPS Fellows program.
“These individuals have excelled in their careers and continually demonstrate their dedication to our profession,” said Cecilia Kimberlin, PhD, RAC, FRAPS, RAPS chairman and also vice president of quality affairs, medical affairs and medical products at Abbott.
The 2012 RAPS Fellows are:
• Philippe Auclair, PhD, FRAPS, Senior Director, Regulatory Strategy and Advocacy, Abbott
• Christopher Bentsen, MS, RAC, FRAPS, Manager, Regulatory, Quality and Clinical Affairs, Biorad Laboratories
• David E. Chadwick, PhD, RAC, FRAPS, Director, Regulatory Affairs/Regulatory Science, Cook Inc.
• Mark DuVal, FRAPS , President, DuVal & Associates, P.A.
• Shoshana Friedman, RAC, FRAPS, Corporate Vice President, Quality Assurance, Regulatory and Clinical Affairs, NovoGI Inc.
• Nancy Gertlar, RAC, FRAPS, Senior Assessor Quality Systems and Regulatory Affairs, ConMed Corporation
• Felix Khin-Maung-Gyi, PharmD, MBA, CIP, RAC, FRAPS, Chief Executive Officer, Chesapeake Research Review Inc.
• Elaine C. Messa, RAC, FRAPS, Executive Vice President, Medical Device Practice, Becker and Associates Consulting
• David G. Parsons, PhD, FRAPS, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs, GSK Consumer Healthcare
• Sarah Powell, RAC, FRAPS, Executive Director, Regulatory Affairs and Writing Services, Liquent Inc.
• Donna Bea Tillman, PhD, MPA, FRAPS, Senior Consultant, Biologics Consulting Group
• Sathyanarayana M. Upadrashta, PhD, RAC, FAAPS, FRAPS, Senior Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, CMC, Millenium: The Takeda Oncology Company
More information about 2012 RAPS and a complete listing of all conference sessions and events are available at http://www.RAPS.org/2012. The Twitter hashtag for the conference is #2012RAPS.
Members of the working media who wish to cover all or part of 2012 RAPS should contact Zachary Brousseau, senior manager, communications for RAPS at email@example.com or +1 301 770 2920, ext. 245. On-site registration also will be available for media with valid press credentials or a letter from an assigning editor on company letterhead.