Nulogy, a provider of supply chain solutions to consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies and their external supplier networks, recently announced the winners of the 2018 Nulogy PackStar Awards.
The Nulogy PackStar Awards, presented at the Nulogy xChange conference in May, recognized the achievements of CPG brands, third-party logistics providers, contract packaging suppliers, and material manufacturing suppliers that shared the most compelling success stories, innovations and performance metrics.
“Each of this year’s PackStar winners leverages the Nulogy Agile Customization Platform to customize products with ease, speed, and quality, while minimizing waste and reducing costs,” said Jason Tham, Nulogy’s CEO.
Organizations receiving 2018 Nulogy PackStar Awards include: DHL (Strategic Partner Award), K+N (Quality Excellence Award), Menasha IT Team (MVP Award), Bell-Carter Packaging (Outstanding Agility Award), Crescent (Quality Excellence Award), and a Global CPG Brand (Leader of the Pack Award).
“CPGs and their suppliers are under immense pressure to execute late-stage product customization, and the Nulogy PackStar award winners are demonstrating how they can excel in a competitive market by partnering with Nulogy and adopting an Agile Customization solution,” said Tham.
Key results from the 2018 Nulogy PackStar Award winners include:
• DHL saw a significant increase in productivity, resulting in an increase in volume due to capacity improvements.
• Kuehne + Nagel reduced response times to RFQs and accelerated response times and data transparency levels for recall procedures.
• Bell-Carter Packaging’s improved traceability, increased customer system integration and ability to meet customers’ changes.
• Crescent, since adopting Nulogy’s QCloud, increased process accuracy to 99.71% for quality control.
• Global CPG Brand, after a year of partnering with Nulogy, has seen increased productivity and data accuracy.
The PackStar Awards conference featured keynotes by Tham and select industry guest speakers, including Adrian Gonzalez, President, Adelante SCM, and Neil Ackerman, Senior Director, Global Supply Chain, Johnson & Johnson. The Nulogy PackStar Awards reflect the top-performing Nulogy customers across Europe and the Americas that share success stories, innovations, and performance metrics. All award recipients are selected by an internal committee of product and industry experts.