PMMI’s Packaging & Processing Women’s Leadership Network (PPWLN) is excited to announce new members of its Executive Council. These members, representing all facets of packaging and processing, will bring a new perspective and fresh insights to PPWLN. The network continues its work recruiting, retaining and advancing women’s careers in the industry.
The new PPWLN Executive Council members serving four-year terms are:
- Lisa Barrieau, Banding & Sales Manager - Food, Felins
- Jada Britto, Senior Global Design Manager, Colgate-Palmolive
- Jane Chase, Executive Director, Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP)
- Charlotte Edwards, Senior Packaging Engineer, Just Born
- Kerry Kremer, Senior Vice President Manufacturing and Engineering, Sargento Foods
- Joyce Longfield, R&D, Principal of HPP Applications, Good Foods Group
- Lisa Propati, VP & GM, Weiler Labeling Systems (a division of ProMach)
- Lisa Rathburn, VP Engineering and Continuous Improvement, T. Marzetti Company
- Rachael Tomasello, Director of Commercial Capability and Engagement, Mars
- Cimberly Weir, Instructor, School of Packaging, Michigan State University
The following founding PPWLN Executive Council Members generously offered to extend their terms:
- Patty Andersen, Vice President of Human Resources & Training, Delkor Systems
- Dee Brewer, Director of Packaging, Mission Foods
- Alana Brown, Global Trade Show Leader, BW Packaging Systems
- Montserrat Cerf, International Sales Director, Polypack, Inc.
- Sharron Gilbert (Co-Chair), President & CEO, Septimatech Group
- Lisa Hunt, CEO, Plexpack Corp.
- Jan Tharp (Co-Chair), President and CEO, Bumble Bee Foods
- Nancy Wilson, CEO, Morrison Container Handling Solutions
- Eleni Yianas, Vice President, Marketing, Duravant
Save the date for PPWLN’s next networking breakfast, bringing together women at all levels of the packaging and processing industry, during PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO (Sept. 27-29; Las Vegas Convention Center). Taking place Tuesday, Sept. 28, the PPWLN breakfast will feature a panel of executives who will speak on “The New World of Work” and its impact on women in manufacturing. Stay tuned for details at pmmi.org/womens-leadership-network/events.
To learn more about PPWLN, visit pmmi.org/ppwln.