Topics and speakers at PPF include:
• Counterfeit Drugs, the Global Supply Chain and Auto Identification: Terry Labat, Director Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, Ed Dzwill, Manager Package Technology Global Pharmaceutical Supply Group, Johnson & Johnson, and Hugh Lockhart, Ph.D., School of Packaging, Michigan State University.
• Packaging Equipment Design & Integration Upgrade on a Budget:
Rolando Vega, Manager, Global Technical Services Project Management, Schering Plough.
• Improving Overall Equipment Efficiency: Greg Anthos, Director, MMD Operational Excellence, Merck & Co. Inc.
• The Growing Combination Products Market: Michael Drues, Ph.D., President & Chief Technical Officer, Vascular Sciences.
• OTC Package Design: Richard Gerstman and Herb Meyers, Brand Identity and Package Design Experts and Authors.
• Increasing Uptime by Focusing on Reliability Metrics MTBF and MTTR: Jeff Rosen, Senior Industrial Engineer, Aseptic Manufacturing & Packaging, AstraZeneca.
• Packaging Biopharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Heat-Sensitive Products: Clifford H. Harze, Pharmaceutical Distribution Consultant.
• Developing Installation and Operational Qualification Documents for your Packaging Equipment: Edward M. Sybert, Heritage Biotechnology Consulting.
• The FDA and you--Current Rulings, Government Inspections and Defending Your Product: Eric F. Greenberg, Attorney at Law.