In support of their adherence-focused mission, Formulated Solutions is proud to announce the recent completion of its largest infrastructure expansion project to date, with significant increases in footprint, capacity, and capability in all areas of new product development and manufacturing of Branded Rx, OTC, NDA, and Medical Device products.
For over 20 years, the company has been driven to create more ideal consumer and patient experiences in Pharmaceutical and Self-Directed Consumer Healthcare.
The newly completed footprint expands the overall capacity through increases in manufacturing footprint, warehousing, process flow, blending, and employee space including:
- An addition of 30,000 square feet of new employee and onsite warehousing space.
- Substantial increases in blending capacity supported by custom-built blending vessels.
- Installation of high viscosity and high precision aerosol filling upgrades.
- Qualification of a custom fully automated high-speed premium airless filling and assembly production line.
- Installation of expanded capacity in pre-weighing of raw materials and incoming raw material inspection.
They designed and installed a dedicated “plant within a plant” for new nasal spray products including pre-weigh, blending, and high-speed filling, with production rates reaching 200 units per minute.
“Formulated Solutions has been growing at high double digits for more than two decades and being able to anticipate large scale of growth, has long been part of both our DNA and business model”, said Scott Carpenter, VP of marketing and partner innovation. “I could not be prouder of our ability to continuously grow and serve the ever-expanding field of opportunities we’ve been able to cultivate with our Marketing Partners”.