Presenter: Kimberly Riley, CPP Consultant N2View/Watermark
When:January 19, 2012 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CST
Details: Counterfeiting and diversion are signigicant challenges in many countries to assuring patient safety and product manufacturers' bottom lines. In this presentation, Kimberly Riley will provide the need-to-knows and best practices for establishing a serialization program in pharmaceutical and medical device packaging as part of an overall brand-protection strategy. Kimberly's career has been centered in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices, previously working for companies such as Covidien, Shire Pharmaceuticals, Baxter Healthcare and Boston Scientific.
You will learn:
• How to establish the appropriate objectives of a successful serialization program
• The key considerations for harmonizing with global requirements and systems
• How to identify the critical components of an in-house vs. CMO environment
• The essentials for defining the roles/responsibilities fo all collaborative stakeholders
• Considerations for selecting the optimum hardware and software solution
Costs: IoPP members: Free Non-Members: $99 Click here for more details and to register. Questions about this webinar can be directed to Jim George, Director of Education, IoPP.