Climet Instruments Company, located in Redlands, California, a Division of Venturedyne Ltd, is a manufacturer of pharmaceutical grade cleanroom particle counters and microbial air samplers. Climet announces its CI-3100 Trident RS remote particle sensor. This instrument is used in continuous monitoring applications primarily in clean areas within the pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology industries. The CI-3100 Trident RS is used in research and development organizations engaged in clinical trials.
The Climet CI-3100 Trident RS is made to be an autosensing 10/100 Ethernet particle counter with 2-channels (0.5 µm and 5.0 µm). This instrument is designed to be provided with either Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or 24 VDC power. PoE is a technology given OSHA and other industrial safety standards and regulatory requirements that affect manufacturers. PoE is meant to inject power and ground onto standard network cabling, tin order to eliminatethe need for wall power.
Other Features/Benefits meant to be included:
• Reliability: Push to FTP with auto sample data recovery
• Sample Memory Buffer for 10,080 samples (1 week of data)
• Automatic network time server synchronization to mitigate regulatory citations
• Service Required LED on the front panel to provide notification when the calibration is due.
• 24VDC or PoE operation for easier installation
• Light Ring with 2-color (red/green) and 360 view of sample status
• Climet patented laser diode diagnostics to mitigate failure investigations
• Push button ON/OFF control, as well as remote control for added convenience
• Optional: Relative Humidity and Temperature probe
• Optional: Climet external light tower
• Alarm: Front panel LED, and high dB audible alarm
• Fully FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
• 2-Year Warranty
• VHP Compatible
• Requires external vacuum pump
The CI-3100 Trident RS is supported by LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems), as well as Climet's DataPro 3 software.
According to Jim Strachan, General Manager at Climet, "The Trident RS provides users yet another innovation that our team is very proud to bring to market." He continues, "Prior studies and testing validates that Climet has the lowest interval calibration out of tolerance (OOT) rates in the industry. This mitigates deviation reports and investigations for customers in regulated industries."