Aptar Pharma, a global leader in drug delivery systems and active packaging solutions, announces that it will be a leading exhibitor at Pharmapack 2020, which will take place February 5-6 at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles, in Paris, France.
Located at booth A68-A70, Hall 7.2, Aptar Pharma will showcase their broad portfolio of drug delivery solutions that help improve and save lives, as well as their latest innovations across nasal, pulmonary, eye care, injectables, dermal drug delivery routes, including:
- Aptar Pharma’s expanding range of connected drug delivery devices designed to help increase dose adherence and improve patient health outcomes, including its soon-to-launch connected add-on device with flow sensing technology for MDIs, which has been entered into the Pharmapack 2020 Innovation Gallery and Awards
- Innovative active packaging solutions from Aptar CSP Technologies, the active packaging specialists, who will showcase a variety of solutions including their award- winning XcelerateTM Development Services, which can help expedite time-to-market for moisture- and oxygen-sensitive drugs
- Aptar Pharma’s newly expanded services platform, with leading experts from Aptar Pharma’s analytical service companies Nanopharm, Next Breath and Gateway Analytical on hand to discuss how their value-added services can help customers accelerate and derisk their drug development journey
Also exhibiting alongside Aptar Pharma will be Noble International, a global leader in drug delivery device trainers and patient onboarding, and the latest addition to the Aptar Pharma family. Noble specialists will be available to discuss how they can improve patient engagement and health outcomes via their robust patient onboarding strategies and adherence programs.
Aptar Pharma will also host three insightful Learning Lab sessions on Wednesday, February 5 at Pharmapack:
- Rethinking DPI Packaging: New Solutions to Old Challenges (13:50 – 14:20), presented by Badre Hammond, Vice-President, Commercial Operations, Aptar CSP T echnologies
- Accelerating and derisking your drug development journey (14:30–15:00), presented by Dr. Julie D. Suman, President and Founder of Next Breath, an Aptar Pharma company
- Inhaler Devices and the Environment: Going Green Needn’t Cost the Earth (15:10–15:40), presented by Chris Baron, Director of Business Development, Rx EMEA, Aptar Pharma.
More than 410 exhibitors and 5,500 visitors from 75 different countries are expected to attend Pharmapack 2020. Aptar Pharma looks forward to meeting with existing customers and partners from around the world, and welcomes the opportunity to make new connections in the industry to discuss how Aptar Pharma can help transform their ideas into a market opportunities.