Ramsey, MN 55303
Delta, a leader in web converting and packaging innovation, is dedicated to providing flexible automation solutions for converters and manufacturers. We offer manufacturing solutions for medical, pharmaceutical, label, security, RFID, packaging and cosmetic products.
Converting Systems/Heat-Seal Packaging
For over 30 years Delta ModTech has been a leader in web converting and packaging innovation. We are dedicated to providing flexible automation solutions for converters and manufacturers worldwide
Delta ModTech systems feature a variety of processes including heat-seal pouching, rotary and semi-rotary die cuts, tight tolerance registration, printing, laminating and laser die-cutting.
Seal to print registration
The packaging solution for process applications where speed, flexibility and consistent seal quality are important. For the manufacturing of:
• Heat-seal/Cold-seal pouches
• Resealable pouches
• Liquid dispense pouching
• Sachet filling
Improve your capability with seamless integration
We’ve developed several solutions to meet the package and pouching needs of our customers and their end users. Our experience with building machines to meet the demands of the most stringent specifications will give you confidence in meeting your production goals.
• Mod-Track® Vision Inspection – Part-in-pouch, closed loop registration, date/bar code reading, rejecting
• Reject conveyors/marking equipment
• Part handling Conveyors for: stacking, shingling, sorting, turning, etc.
• Turn-key integration of date, lot and and bar code printers – inkjet, thermal transfer, digital
• Case packing and cartoning
Packaging and Pouching Machine Specifications
• Max Web Width: 10” (254 mm), 13” (330 mm), 18” (457 mm), Custom Widths Available
• Max speed – Reciprocating Packager: 13” 80 ft/min (24 m/min)*, 18” 55 ft/min (16.75 m/min)*
• Seal Repeat – Reciprocating Packager: 24” (609 mm)
• Unwind/Rewind Mandrel Diameter: 3” (76 mm) standard, other sizes available
• Control System: Delta ModTech INTELLI-MODTM control system
• Drive System: Servomotor Control
• User Controls: Touchscreen HMI Pendant Arm
• Footprint: 8’ x 6’ x 7.65’ (Packager Base Platform)
• Cabinet Construction: Welded Steel Frame, Aluminum Front Plate
* Process Dependent