Pharma Packaging Solutions
Clinton, TN 37716
Pharma Packaging Solutions (PPS) is an agile, compliant and innovative contract packager and folding carton producer, serving the pharmaceutical and healthcare markets with primary and secondary packaging.
Pharmaceutical Primary and Secondary Contract Packaging as well as Folding Cartons
There are several benefits of working with us. These include:
• We are agile, compliant and innovative
• Our responsiveness can help you get your product to market quickly, safely and compliantly
• We will protect your product with high quality, structurally sound packaging
• We will help you best represent your brand through high-quality graphics and printing
Our state-of-the art pharmaceutical packaging facility is a 100% gated facility with high security fencing. It is readily scalable to meet a variety of primary and secondary packaging specifications. Come see our new facility to see if it would fit your packaging needs.
When you are selecting a contract packager to handle your supply chain, there are several factors to consider. One is length of service. Pharma Packaging Solutions is a division of Carton Service, Inc., which has been in business since 1926. Other factors to consider include:
• Compliance with the FDA, DEA, as well as the MHRA
• GDUFA Compliance
• Low Humidity Primary Packaging Suite
• Employment of rigorous QA processes and cGMP quality systems
• Serialization and aggregation ready
• Packaging capabilities which include Rest of World(RoW) packaging, Brite stock labeling and F=1 compliant packaging
• Located within a day’s drive of 75% of the US population with two facilities exceeding 260,000 square feet in Clinton, Tennessee and Shelby, Ohio
• Offering packaging design services for turn-key production
• Serving Pharmaceuticals (Rx, OTC, Generic & Private Label), Nutritionals & Supplements, Beauty & Personal Care, Medical Devices, Veterinary Healthcare
• Offering small to large batches
• Cold chain storage & retain storage
Need a Primary Packaging Suite with Low Relative Humidity Control?
Moisture can play a critical role in modifying the rates of chemical degradation in solid dose pharmaceuticals. The new low relative humidity suite at maintains hu- midity levels of 6% RH at a temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and can meet the needs of pharmaceutical companies with humidity-sensitive products.