Xyntek Inc. announced the release of two mobile products for serialization planning and packaging line support. Xyntek’s Serialization Assessment (SA)™ and Packaging Line Support (PLS)™ applications were developed to address critical aspects of projects that are generally overlooked yet are paramount to ensure a sustainable and supportable product lifecycle.
These products were developed as a toolset to assist clients and partners in providing the visibility, level of care, professional services, and support that are required with large scale global projects. Xyntek SA is a complete cloud and mobile product for global serialization assessment needs. The user easily executes initial assessments and gathers and maintains up-to-date critical inventory information and data about packaging lines in a centralized repository for serialization project planning.
Benefits of Xyntek SA include the following:
• Understand and manage your global packaging line inventory
• Gather, maintain, and update all assessment data in an organized fashion into a centralized repository that is available at all times from anywhere in the world using any device
• Execute initial assessments of hundreds of packaging lines
• Collect site, line, and equipment information
• Capture question-specific photos and notes of line
• Change the nature and content of the application for easy maintenance and updates
• Optimize internal processes for serialization project planning, budgeting, and communications with partners and vendors
• Understand what products run on which lines to ensure technology compliance with various global regulations
With Xyntek PLS, minimizing line downtime for maintenance, changeover, issue escalation, and technical support is now in the hands of the operators and a button-click away.