The refreshed www.MGAmerica.com showcases the company’s full line of capsule fillers, weight control systems, sterile/aseptic equipment, case packers, cartoners, tray formers/loaders, robotic palletizers, deep-draw thermoforming equipment, syringe assembly and labeling machinery, as well as various line integration solutions. The site also touts machinery from MG America’s impressive list of strategic partners, including Romaco, Farmo Res and Anritsu.
“MG America’s growing catalogue of machinery made it necessary to reorganize the website into neater, cleaner categories,” said Fabio Trippodo, President of MG America. “The site’s new look allows us to showcase our full set of equipment offerings in a way that is easy to peruse and intuitive for website visitors.”
For MG America, the upgraded website caps off a particularly illustrious year that has seen the introduction of several new machines and a groundbreaking new partnership. Highlights include:
• MG America introduced the Farmo Res Prima K7 Thermoformer for the deep-draw thermoforming of syringes, ampoules, vials and medical devices. The Prima K7’s primary differentiators are its deep-draw capabilities - the machine can form blisters with depths as great as 40mm – and its gentle handling of fragile products.
• MG America premiered the AlterNova Capsule Filler, which is specially designed to be flexible so that growing companies can easily increase production or change product forms and sizes. The AlterNova is the only intermittent motion capsule filler with a basic output of 105,000 capsules per hour that can be efficiently upgraded to speeds up to 180,000 capsules per hour.
• MG America has been named the exclusive distributor for Promatic and Macofar lines of Romaco machinery sold in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. These Romaco equipment types include Promatic Cartoners, such as the P 91 Intermittent Motion Cartoner, and Macofar Washers, Sterilizers, Cappers, Vial Powder Fillers, and Liquid Fillers, such as the LF-200 Series.
• MG America offers the MultiFLEXA 250 Continuous Motion Capsule Filler. Capable of producing up to 250,000 capsules per hour and available with the innovative MultiNETT weight control system, the MultiFLEXA 250’s Wash-in-Place (W.I.P.) and containment features make it ideal for manufacturing high-potency drugs at high speeds.
• MG America introduced the new FlexaLAB Capsule Filler, which can produce up to 3,000 capsules per hour and is specifically designed for R&D laboratories, clinical trials, small batch outputs and special productions. Multiple dosing units may be installed and utilized simultaneously, enabling the FlexaLAB to manufacture capsules with combinations of products – an important asset for its research-focused target audience.