By providing critical components or connectivity solutions that enhance the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture system, Encompass partner companies complement and enhance Rockwell Automation solutions to help manufacturers achieve the ideal application fit.
Members of the Rockwell Automation Machine Builder Program are dedicated to helping lower manufacturers' total cost of ownership by delivering innovative, high-quality machines that use Rockwell Automation technology.
The Encompass and Machine Builder programs are part of the Rockwell Automation global PartnerNetwork framework, which comprises an integrated team of engineering specialists and best-in-class suppliers who work collaboratively to solve manufacturing and automation challenges. Members of the PartnerNetwork programs are leading companies whose products or services are proven to work with Rockwell Automation solutions. This helps customers streamline their supply chain, simplify project implementation and receive the best value for their automation investment.
The following are additional details about the new Encompass Americas partners:
• FANUC FA America - offers efficient and innovative CNC systems.
• Flowserve Corporation - provides fluid motion control products and services, including: engineered and industrial pumps, seals and valves, as well as a range of related flow-management services.
Rockwell Automation recently announced the expansion of an Americas EMEA regional partner into the Asia Pacific region, achieving global partner status.
• Powerohm Resistors, Inc. - provides breaking resistors for users of the Allen-Bradley PowerFlex drives.
In addition, two of America's regional partners have expanded their agreements with Rockwell Automation to include the EMEA region:
• Control Station, Inc. - manufactures best-in-class LOOP-PRO software for PID tuning to eliminate the need for steady-state operation prior to dynamic testing.
• MathWorks - develops mathematical computing software that helps accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and development in the automotive, aerospace, communications, electronics and industrial automation industries.
Machine Builder Program
The new members of the Machine Builder program are as follows:
• Advanced Dynamics Corp. Ltd - engineers and fabricates custom designed, heavy-duty automatic material handling systems primarily for the pulp and paper, and metal industries.
• Canrig Drilling Technologies - offers an extensive line of automated drilling equipment products for the oil and gas industry, including top-drive drilling systems, pipe handlers and floor wrenches.
• Curt G Joa - manufacturers machinery for the production of disposable products, such as baby diapers, sanitary napkins, incontinent pads and related single-use items.
• Inter-Motion, Inc. - is a full service professional machinery rebuilder and retrofitter that offers a wide range of additional services, including robotics, automation, custom machine design and custom manufacturing.
• Intelligrated Systems - designs, manufactures and installs complete material handling automation solutions for the warehousing, distribution, consumer product manufacturing, postal and parcel markets.
• NJM Packaging - designs and manufactures packaging and labeling solutions for: food and beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and personal care industries.