Founded in 1902 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, TricorBraun is the largest distributor of rigid packaging solutions in North America, with over 40 locations globally and annual revenues approaching $1-billion. TricorBraun provides a comprehensive offering of over 32,000 rigid packaging containers and related components as well as extensive package design, engineering and development services, global sourcing and logistics management. TricorBraun’s customers are in almost every market imaginable–personal care, healthcare, household and industrial chemicals, food and wine.
Penn Bottle and Supply Co. represents TricorBraun’s twelfth recent acquisition and fits well with TricorBraun’s strategy of acquiring select packaging distribution businesses with attractive growth potential.
Effective immediately, Penn Bottle and Supply Co. becomes a part of TricorBraun, with immediate access to all of its resources and the options they provide including:
* 40+ local and international locations<
* Full service design, engineering and mold production centers in Chicago, Buffalo and Los Angeles that have created award winning custom packaging
* Superior global sourcing
* Advanced logistics management
* RapidFind®, our proprietary packaging database featuring more than 32,000 items
* More than 3,500 TricorBraun molds
* Strong financial structure that benefits customers and suppliers alike
“We’re very pleased and excited to welcome Penn Bottle to the family,” said Keith J. Strope, President and Chief Executive Officer of TricorBraun. “The combination of Penn Bottle’s presence in the East with our current business there significantly strengthens our position in that geography. There are a lot of similarities; long, rich histories in the industry, company cultures and customer service focus. Together, we will provide our customers an even greater array of packaging options designed and engineered to deliver success in their markets.”