Years in business:50+
Number of employees:1998
Geographic sales distribution:WS Packaging Group offers the widest array of printing and flexible packaging across 17 manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Mexico
2571 S. Hemlock Rd.
Green Bay, WI 54229
Phone:800/340-3424 ext. 6231
WS Packaging Group is North America's leading label converter, providing innovative solutions that create shelf impact for your brand.
As a true single-source provider of packaging solutions, the scope of our capabilities can take consumer product goods from concept to launch to share gain to brand refresh … the entire product development and retail lifecycle serving 12 different markets … food, beverage, household, personal care, dairy, OTC health, medical, wine & spirits, promotions, games & sweepstakes, industrial graphics & signage, and tobacco. Our capabilities and services are aligned into four dedicated product offerings:
• WSPackaging&Label: Labels (pressure sensitive, glue applied, and in-mold); Folding cartons; Shrink decorations; Dome labels; MultiVision® extended text labels; Flexible packaging; Durable and compliance labels; Printed and specialty tape.
• WSPromotion: Games & sweepstakes; Coupons & folded booklets; Large-format graphics & signs; POP/POS; Industrial graphics & signage; Brochures; Booklets; Overwraps; Hang tags
• WSTechnology: RFID tags and applicators; NFC/Near Field RFID; Track and trace; Serialization; LinerLESS™; Brand protection; R&D.
• WSAutomation: Lightning™ Label Applicators; Primara™ Print & Apply Applicators; Spectra™ Custom Application Systems; HERMA Label Applicators; and Ravenwood Linerless Pressure-Sensitive Labeling.
Services and Capabilities include:
• Nine print technologies–UV, narrow-web flexographic, rotary-offset, sheet-offset, web-offset, digital, flatbed screen, inline rotary-screen, and letterpress.
• Construction technologies from simple labels to complex multi-web constructions.
• Overwrap for food-grade applications.
• Computer-to-plate technology and digital proofing.
• WebFlex™ online art and production management in real time, with 24/7 availability.
• In-house benefits: full-service art departments for design and prepress; R&D teams for materials, costings and constructions; and product specialists for gaming and sweepstakes; and patented product lines.