Dalemark Industries, Inc., a producer of coding, product transport and labeling systems for industrial and consumer packaging, introduces its newXXMARK Tabletop Thermal Transfer Flat Product Printer.
The economical thermal-transfer single color printer overprints price, sell-by/expiration dates, lot codes, 1D and 2D barcodes and/or logos onto blister/header cards, pouches, sleeves, cut labels, etc.
The XXMARK includes the following features:
• Automatically feeds and thermal prints matte, polished and varnished stocks
• 300 or 400 dpi resolution for needle-sharp logos, text, UDI and 1D/2D barcodes
• Print speeds up to 150 mm/s with print widths up to 5 in. (125 mm)
• 17 standard fonts, fully rotatable—TrueType Fonts supported
• Ribbon saver, 6-in. infeed stack height and automatic product accumulation
• Compact and portable—no air required
• Powder coated steel frame for stability and durability
• Interfaces: USB, Serial, Parallel and Ethernet
• Accommodates products up to 5.1 in. x 16 in. (130 mm x 400 mm)