The Association Partner Program returns to PACK EXPO Las Vegas and co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO (Sept. 23-25, 2019; Las Vegas Convention Center) with many familiar faces and some new key organizations. The program connects leading associations dedicated to advancing the packaging industry with PACK EXPO attendees and exhibitors, bringing significant resources, insights and expertise to the most comprehensive packaging event in North America in 2019.
“The Partner Pavilion at PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO is a genuine endorsement from some of the leading associations in our industry,” says Jim Pittas, president and CEO, PMMI. “Attendees and exhibitors value this feature of our shows because it’s the one time and place where they can expect to connect with and learn from the industry’s leading associations.”
PMMI’s Vice President of Trade Shows, Laura Thompson, echoes his statement.
“Year in and year out, the Partner Programs at the PACK EXPO portfolio of trade shows provide access to leading industry associations from all segments of the packaging industry,” she says. “The Partner Pavilion at PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO is no exception as the amount of industry knowledge and expertise is unmatched at other industry events. It serves as one of the many important resources available to attendees and exhibitors participating in the show.”
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO owned and produced by PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, convenes 30,000 industry leaders to network and explore the latest technological breakthroughs in packaging technologies.
"We enjoy participating at events like PACK EXPO because it gives our members a chance to connect with one another and helps foster collaboration and new business," says Mary Lou Bosco, COO, AIM, Inc.
“PACK EXPO has been an outstanding event for many years for engineers to learn about the latest technology, standards and best practices,” says Eelco van der Wal, managing director, PLCopen.
2019 Association Partners
- AIM, Inc.
- Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP)
- Australian Packaging and Processing Manufacturers Association (APPMA)
- Mexican Chamber for the Food Processing Industry (CANAINCA)
- Cold Pressure Council (CPC)
- Composite Can and Tube Institute (CCTI)
- CPA, The Association for Contract Packagers and Manufacturers
- Flexible Packaging Association (FPA)
- Foil & Specialty Effects Association (FSEA)
- Healthcare Compliance Packaging Council (HCPC)
- Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC)
- In-Mold Decorating Association (IMDA)
- Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP)
- Instituto Argentino del Envase (IAE)
- International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA)
- International Society of Beverage Technologists (ISBT)
- OPC Foundation
- Paperboard Packaging Alliance (PPA)
- SNAC International
- The Organization for Machine Automation and Control (OMAC)
- United Fresh Produce Association (UFPA)
- United Packaging Associates (UPA)
- World Packaging Organisation (WPO)
- Argentina – Fundacion Exportar
- Asia Eastern Media Company
- China Council for the Promotion of Int’l. Trade (CCPIT)
- China Food and Packaging Machinery Association (CFPMA)
- Confederation of Danish Industry
- INP – Brazilian Plastic Institute / Think Plastic Brazil
- Italian Trade Agency
- UCIMA - Italian Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Association
PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO showcase the latest packaging technologies to help manufacturers improve operations and stay competitive. The show features 2,000 exhibitors over 900,000 net square feet of exhibit space from 40+ vertical industry markets and nearly 130 countries.
Registration, which includes access to both PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO, is $30 through Aug. 30 after which the price increases to $100. For more information and to register online, visit packexpolasvegas.com and hcpelasvegas.com.