MG America, the U.S. subsidiary of MG2 of Bologna, Italy, now offers the Romaco Macofar LF-200 Series of liquid filling machines. The Macofar LF-200 Series is designed for high-quality fill¬ing of pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetics liquid products into a wide range of bottles and vials (from 2- to 500-ml) at speeds up to 12,000 units/hr (200/min).
Meeting heightened pharmaceutical industry cGMP regulations, the Macofar LF-200 range of liquid fillers offers performance and versatility while ensuring ac¬curate and reliable production. This is achieved, in part, through the advent of six specific models to provide a match with individual production requirements, resulting in optimal overall equipment efficiency.
The Macofar LF-200 Series features a compact linear configuration and can handle a wide range of products, containers and closures through incorporating a variety of options, including:
• Multiple dosing system and volumetric pump solutions, either in stainless steel or ceramic
• Easily adjustable positive transport system over a range of container dimensions, ensuring fast size changeover
• Closure stations handling a wide range of caps and under-closures, as well as rubber stoppers including plastic or metal screw, PFPs, droppers, and sprays
• Cap feeding systems offering improved ergonomics and convenient operator handling
• Programmable set up and recall of production recipes and parameters via an HMI panel, enabling fast product changeover and minimizing downtime